So, how do we select which online gambling sites might be a good fit for our readers? We definitely seek to look well beyond their gaming platform. Yes, using RTG is a huge push in the right direction, and we think a casino can never go wrong by also accepting Bitcoins as a payment option. But we’re looking well deeper than that. Here are just a few of the many things we’re looking for in order to label an online gambling site as one you should try out.
The site needs:
• Ironclad security in multiple phases: Account protection, fair-play (e.g. cash protection), and things like reliable algorithms, strong firewalls, etc.
• A great groundswell of support via real-life customers who use the site and speak well about it.
• Awesome customer support that’s actually helpful, cordial, and quick.
• A wide gaming selection featuring progressive jackpots, all your favorite table games, and more.
• Fast-loading games with intense HD graphics.
• A platform that can be played on PCs, smartphones, tablets, etc.
If we find a site that matches this criteria, we will recommend it. As gamblers, we’re all about gambling and finding the right places to place your money. To that end, we will never stop giving you the best and most current gambling information we can.
I will be honest, there are several other bitcoin RTG casinos that we could review. However they aren’t 5star reputable sites such as those we’ve listed below. In addition these type of casinos have every move under the sun to get you to lose the money back such as only offering a maximum of $2500 withdrawal limits per week. In short, we aren’t going to recommend these kind of nickel and dime sites to our visitors. So the bitcoin rtg casinos you find on our website are some of the best in the industry. That’s no fluff, just the straight and honest truth from gambler to gambler.
Reviewing The Best RTG Casinos Accepting Bitcoin Deposits
|RTG Casino||Bonus||USA||Visit Site|
|Bovada Casino||150% Max $1,500||Visit|
|5Dimes Casino||Choose Your Reward||Visit|